Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

As a new year rolls through, I am celebrating artistic growth, accomplished goals and rejuvenated energy.

In 2009 there were quite a few milestones in my art career. I participated in my first panel discussion with the Women's Caucus of Art, I have sustained my studio and had quite a few successful shows, including my 1st solo exhibition at Nu Art Metropolitan Art Gallery. I am very pleased with all that I have accomplished. I am especially grateful for those who've collaborated and supported me throughout the year in my many and various art endeavors.

2010 is going to be a great year! Look out for many upcoming events. HOMEGROWN is coming up every weekend in January by Playback Theatre Workshop. You can see hints of my work in the stage props and photography. FROM THE CENTER NOW is coming up juried by Lucy Lippard at Woman Made Gallery in Chicago. Also, the new year brings a great new relationship with PORTFOLIO GALLERY, as I'm the newly announced program coordinator in addition to my educational instruction roles. I also have numerous collaborative projects coming up that is so exciting! So be tuned.

oooh! And I'm loving all of my 2009 barters! thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Thank you for reading my blog & thank you for checking in on my progress. I look forward to my new updates this upcoming year!

Happy New Year!

No comments: