Sunday, August 9, 2009

working on it.




these are most recent works still in progress. lately, i have been drawing more in preparation for some larger installations. drawing larger has been a breath of fresh air! the size of the canvas can really contain a whole idea and holdback a river of them.

visual poetry is on my mind. all the time.=) metaphors and movement filled verbs too. juxtapositions of ideas are being put to test on paper... and i like it. i will definitely repost these two works as i work it out...
conversations, feedback and questions are always welcome...

also, i am seeking out some shows that are interested in my installation proposals as well as some large scale drawings and small sculptures. if any one has any suggestions, please contact me! i dont mind if you post comment or email me! please pass along, too... or just keep me in mind=)

No comments: